Featured Case Study
在creasing change velocity for an American services company
Value stream mapping to identify improvement areas across tools and processes, followed by platform-based standardization for CI/CD/CT/CM integration, and automation using CAPE.Read more
Make the shift from "Enterprise IT" to "Product IT"
Transformative evolution of enterprise IT to digitally accelerated IT requires a fundamental shift in aligning IT capabilities to business outcomes. A key enabler is the shift to a product IT operating model (also called the digital or DevSecOps operating model) which brings together business and IT and aligns them to customer journeys and business value streams.
Key principles of our integrated approach toward product-based development are:
1. Integrated automation: Automation should be fully integrated into SDLC to ensure there is a fully functional CI/CD pipeline with an appropriate toolset right from the onset, along with built-in governance. This enables customers to deliver high-quality products with low deployment lead time, ensures minimal to no change failure rate, and fixes any major production incidents with minimal mean time to restore.
2. Agile delivery model: The approach includes industry-standard agile practices like Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe, with the flexibility to tweak the model to achieve industry-standard deployment frequency.
3. Quality engineering: By focusing on test automation and integrating it into the development process, we help our customers create high-quality products that meet business requirements and can be deployed quickly.
4. Application programming interfaces: An effective API-based architecture is a strong solution as it provides an extensible framework of building blocks, which can be used to build powerful applications and software products.
5. DevSecOps: It’s fundamentally important that security is built into the delivery pipeline to ensure products are fault tolerant and foolproof. We bake in our customers’ existing security tools and processes while integrating other relevant security solutions to ensure that threats are always kept at bay.
6. Cloud, microservices, and containers: We work closely with our customers to understand their product vision and road map, business priorities, competition, the pace of market transition, and industry trends. We then advise them about our services, such as cloud infrastructure, microservices and containers making it much easier to scale up or down in minutes without disturbing ongoing business operations.
7. Organizational culture: We also contribute to our clients’ organizational changes. Our change management approach focuses on addressing five key aspects – inadequate management alignment, lack of skills and experience, unavailability of business product owners, fragmented tooling and standards, and poor visibility of performance and progress.
Expert Thinking in Action
CAPE: Mindtree’s automation framework for enterprise IT
Leverage automation investments, add or modify infrastructure and DevOps, and model an integrated IT lifecycle with Mindtree CAPE.Read more
The total economic impact of Mindtree CAPE: A Forrester study
The Forrester study examines the potential ROI enterprises can realize by deploying Mindtree CAPE.Read more
Platform-led approach to enable next-gen business IT operating model
CAPE, with DevOps, RPA, ML and test automation capabilities makes adoption of automation framework for enterprise IT easy.Read more